SEAIR Buy 2 take 10 Airfare to Boracay Promo

Posted by on March 12, 2008

Take advantage of the SEAIR Buy 2 take 10 Promo! If you buy 2 round-trip tickets to Boracay at normal fare you get 10 free round-trip airfare to Boracay (subject to taxes and surcharges). For a total of P47,644.80 you can have 12 round-trip tickets to Boracay. That’s an average of P3,970.40 per round-trip ticket!

This promo is for selected flights, but there are flights everyday. Selling period is from March 13 to March 19, 2008 only and travel period is from March 13 to June 15, 2008. For inquiries and reservations please call SEAIR at 8490100.

Note: Normal fare is P8,898.40 and taxes and surcharges for the ten free tickets is P2,984.80 each

Comments

1. yza says:

meron bang promo packages ngayung end of may papuntang boracay?pls inform me asap..tnx

2. rafaela says:

ask q lang poh kung meron bang bgong promo this 2009? pki send nmn mo sa email q. tnx..

3. Edarlina Fakat says:

Sir,
    wouldlike to buy air tickets for 2 from Manila to Gensan on April 13. Is there a promo? What is the cheapest fare?

Darl

4. jellenie says:

Hi, I would like to inquire for a 3D 2N package for 2 adult pax. Possible date is on May 23-25,2009. Can you send me the full details. All included fees like roundtrip airfare and tax. Also, are there promos available? What is the cheapest fare? I will be waiting for your response. Thanks!

5. lindy says:

Magkano clark to baracay airline tickets? And by the end of april? If meron bang promo ung lowest airlines ticket? Reply asap..

6. lindy says:

Sorry..need more for 3 adults and 3 days and 2 nights..by april 28 to 30..roundtrip..send me a e-mail a full details ..And the cheapest fare tickets in boracay..if also have a lowest promo.please imform..me as soon as posible.. thanks ..waiting your response..PALI PALI….

7. blue morales says:

meron po b magandang promo ngyon ppuntang bora..? send nyo nman po s email, thnxz…

8. elbert yambao says:

good pm.just wanted to inquire if you have a promo for april. Bora trip. 2 adults

ty.

pls cc info in this email add em_macaraeg@yahoo.com

9. cris says:

hi.. meron po bang promo to boracay yung cheapest po. 10members po and famiy namin. pls reply to my email asap.thanks.

10. raquel roquero says:

me promo ba in any airline come september 2009, manila to boracay? we are 13 adults and 2 children. pls let me know asap.

thanks …

11. Jake says:

pkisend nman po s email ko kung my promo going to boracay this December. tnx po. 2 adults

12. carolyn ferrer says:

do u have promo mla – caticlan bora – mla on dec. 23 to 26, 2009 for 2 kids and 6 adults? please let me know. TY

13. MM ZOLETA says:

ask qlng kung meron kayong promo ngaung darating na dec.? pakisend nmn sa email ko asap..tnx

14. ez says:

hi..i just want to ask if there is any airfare promo this coming december from Manila to Boracay?
    Im actually looking now for cheap airafares for three persons. We are planning to go to Boracay on December 31. Thank you in advance.

15. angel828 says:

is there any promo’s from manila to boracay on last week of july

16. pricila baluyot says:

is there any family package promo (5persons) from manila to boracay on november

17. danna says:

is there any promo family package? 8 adults and 2 children from manila to boracay on december? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ASAP. thanks.