Posted by July 20, 2010on
Bonifacio Global City (or BGC) is one of my popular tambayan. I like seeing tall glass buildings, but at the same time, I prefer the area since it is less crowded and the whole BGC was designed with taste. It has class.
BGC is I guess one of the most aesthetically pleasing places to live in Metro Manila. I always love seeing tall buildings. At night one can do brisk walking or jog on its well-lighted streets, By fresh flowers at the Market! Market! read the latest graphic novel at the Fully Booked in Bonifacio High Street, or simply enjoy the sweet delights at Sonja’s Cupcakes.
How about you? What’s your favorite BGC spot?
BYAHILO in partnership with the Bonifacio Global City is launching a Photo Contest entitled “Find your Passion in BGC”.
Read the contest mechanics below:
1. Submitted entries must have a limit of 2 short paragraphs and must be supported by a maximum of 2 photos telling a story why BGC is an aesthetically place to live in.
2. Entries must be about establishments in the BGC area which include Market Market, Serendra, Bonifacio High Street, Fort Strip, Burgos Circle, area of St. Luke’s, Home Depot, Net One, and Forbestown.
3. Entry must include full name and complete home address.
4. Contest is open to BYAHILO readers 18 years old and above and must be a resident of Metro Manila
5. All entries must be sent via email to email@example.com. To easily track all entries, please use this as the subject of your email: Finding your Passion in BGC Contest.
5. There will be one winner each week. Weekly winner will get PHP3,000 electronic GC
6. Only one entry per person allowed.
7. All non winning entries will be automatically deleted from my Contest mailbox. If you wish to join for the succeeding weeks, please send your entry again using the email format stated above.
Schedule of Contest:
Entries must be received no later than 6PM for:
Week 1 July 29th,
Week 2 August 5th
Week 3 August 12th
Announcement of winners will be done a day after the said deadline. All winners will be notified by e-mail.
Powered by Facebook Comments